Par port SCSI bootdisk?

Hey, another Q:

I'm looking for a Linux bootdisk with a kernel pre-configured to support
the Trantor Mini-SCSI parallel port host adapter. I've got a Mini-SCSI and
it seems like a perfect solution to installs on notebooks and desktops
that have no CDrom or ethernet. I've read the pages on the PP support,
lots of confusion about kernel patches etc...

Does anyone know of a source for such a disk? I can't be the first person
to use the Trantor to install Linux.. :)

Bill Layer
Sales Technician
b.layer@vikingelectronics.com