Re: [TCLUG:16882] SGI Indy dead-on-arrival protection

> From: Nate Carlson <natecars@real-time.com>
> I was told by the seller when I ordered my one machine that if it was DOA,
> it would be replaced. I'm assuming this applies to the large order..

That's fine for a single order, but there are two problems:  One, it
was verbal, and two, it's an assumption that it applies for the large
order.

I would really like to see DOA replacement in writing (or have whoever
sends the big pot of money see it) before forking over the cash.

dsc