Re: [TCLUG:16898] Par port SCSI bootdisk?

Well, it looks like it is a patch against the 2.2.10 kernel.
It might work on a different kernel but who knows.

Assuming you have the kernel source in /usr/src/linux-2.2.10
you would do this:

$ cd /usr/src
$ cat ppSCSI-0.91.patch | patch -p0

If any parts of the patch fail it should say 'Hunks failed'
or something.

The modules thing might be a bit of a problem if you have to boot
off of it.  I remember seeing somewhere a way to tell the kernel to
load certain modules right at boot but I can't remember how to
do that exactly.

Tim