US West at it's US Worst...

Heh heh...

We lost all of our DSL customers for a while (about an hour) yesterday.
The router was alarming, saying that the ATM link to US West was down.  We
tried to call them and (this is when we first realized that it was
something BIG) and got a fast busy signal!  Normally, as you know, those
only show up during tornados, hurricanes, earthquakes, and Mother's Day.

When we (I) finally managed to talk to a tech there (after our link came
back up, of course) we learned that they had lost, not just our link, but
96 (that's ninety-six!!) T3 lines!

Ouch.

Ben
--