DB Wars

     I'm presented with a choice of db's to do the backend
of OpenBoxen's site in, and I'm interested in some opinions.
It's been narrowed down to either MySQL or Sybase, and MySQL
is the one I'm more familiar with.  Does anyone have
anything to say about Sybase however which would suggest it
to be the better option?
     My current design has two db's, one for customer
account information and the other containing parts for the
machine.  The customer db will probably have three tables,
the parts db will have 20+.  Most of what I figure will be
done is select and insert, with a few updates and alters
possibly thrown in.  What I'm most interested in is
performance of Sybase vs. MySQL and features Sybase might
have that could prove useful.

Scott
--
I love you more than anything in this world.
I don't expect that will last.