Re: [TCLUG:13355] mpaa protesting.

On Thu, Feb 03, 2000 at 09:16:50PM -0600, Scott Dier - dieman wrote:
> Heres the deal.  I am going to be making up some copies tommrow morning...
>
> If we can figure out a good time we (the other two on the tc campus and I)
> could go off and do some postings on any bulliten boards we can find as
> well as give out copies to passerby.  I currently will have some time in
> the morning (before 11am) and between 2:30-3:30...
>
> Of course we dont have to go out as a group to do this.  I would love
> for both of you to meet up with me so I can give you some flyers to
> hand out..  unless you want to make your own copies.  I would like to
> also declare 'zones' that we will find and seek out bulliten boards
> in.  EECSci has tons of them, I can even probally put one up on the
> ACM board if gabe will let me(ARE YOU LISTENING OUT THERE? <G>).
>
> I like the idea of going to har-mar tommrow....  I do not believe I
> can make it at 6pm because I need to go home on the bus and then come
> out with the car.  (I estimate that i will be there latest at 6:30pm)
>
> For anyone without car...  take the #6C route from campus up to
> Har-Mar.  Ask the driver to let you know when you get to it if need
> be...  I can provide rides back to campus if needed.
>
> This is the page for route 6C: you need 1.25 exact change I believe
> too.  Pick up the 6C route near dinkytown right next to the dinkydome
> and SBS.  (On that north-south street)

	Before 18:30, you'll need $1.50 in exact change.  After 18:30,
you only need $1.00.  I hope to show up, but I'm not sure if I'll be
able to.  I do know that I won't be there til 19:00 or 19:30 if I do
because I have to take the bus all the way there.

Have fun (if at all possible),
--
Its name is Public Opinion.  It is held in reverence. It settles everything.
Some think it is the voice of God.  Loyalty to petrified opinion never yet

PGP signature