Re: [TCLUG:13355] mpaa protesting.

I've got 200 florescent orange copies of the flier ready to go.

Har-mar is a good place, since it is possible to remain very close to the
theater while staying on public property.  Plus, it is a VERY busy area -
so we might catch some of the mall-shoppers as well.

I will be there at 6, but I plan on staying as much of the day as I can
(until the last movies start, if I can last it that long).

Please, Everyone - feel free to stop by ANY time.  Some of us will still
be there!

I am also making two signs:

"All Rights abandon those who enter here", and
"Freedom RIP 2000" (on a gravestone)

Perhaps after all of the festivities are over, those of us who are still
left can find a local restraunt or something.

I do like the zone idea as well.  Hopefully, though - we'll be all out of
banners from the movie theater and we'll have to get more for the bulletin
boards.  :-)

______         _ __         REAL men use LINUX!!!       Fight Junk Email!
  /           ' )  )                                   http://www.cauce.org
 / o ______    /  / _  . .  http://www.visi.com/~tneu/