mpaa protesting.

Heres the deal.  I am going to be making up some copies tommrow morning...

If we can figure out a good time we (the other two on the tc campus and I)
could go off and do some postings on any bulliten boards we can find as
well as give out copies to passerby.  I currently will have some time in
the morning (before 11am) and between 2:30-3:30...

Of course we dont have to go out as a group to do this.  I would love for
both of you to meet up with me so I can give you some flyers to hand out..
unless you want to make your own copies.  I would like to also declare
'zones' that we will find and seek out bulliten boards in.  EECSci has
tons of them, I can even probally put one up on the ACM board if gabe will
let me(ARE YOU LISTENING OUT THERE? <G>).

I like the idea of going to har-mar tommrow....  I do not believe I can
make it at 6pm because I need to go home on the bus and then come out with
the car. (I estimate that i will be there latest at 6:30pm)

For anyone without car... take the #6C route from campus up to Har-Mar.
Ask the driver to let you know when you get to it if need be... I can
provide rides back to campus if needed.

This is the page for route 6C: you need 1.25 exact change I believe too.
Pick up the 6C route near dinkytown right next to the dinkydome and SBS.
(On that north-south street)

http://www.metrocouncil.org/transit/rtsched.asp?route=M6&Provider=M&Day=1&Direction=0

Anyhow.  I know 2600 is going to lakeville or something like that, after
going to MoA.  They are going to be the 'demanding' media source.

BUT

I dont think the message will ring true at just one location.

If you can spare one hour and two bodies at your neighborhood 16-plex..
please do.. Even if you just have people handing them out that look like
zombies..

When they see it on the 10pm news... it will hit home just that much more!

We can make this happen!

--
Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> #nicnac@efnet 612.301.0265
      destiny's admin       | Robots are most often found in server rooms,