Re: [TCLUG:13453] sendmail error, stumpped

Whichever machine has the MX record pointing to it for the domain.  When
e-mail gets sent to mn.mtu.net (or mtu.net?) which machine does it go
to?  If you're sending e-mail to someone@mn.mtu.net, and the mail goes
to eggplant, then eggplant will need mn.mtu.net in it's sendmail.cw.

If the cw file is empty, make sure that sendmail is even using it:
grep "^Fw" /etc/sendmail.cf to see what file it wants.  If you don't
come up with any matches, then try grep "^Cw" and see if it's just
specified in the .cf