EEP! NOT GOOD!!

Ok, so I've got this firewall up and running now.

Everythings great.  Its attached to a keyboard/mouse/monitor share switch.
It appears that a few times out of 100 when the firewall machine 'goes to
sleep' when the switch is pointing to another computer, the firewall machine
freezes solid.

I know I asked this question a while back, and I did get a response that
solved the problem.  Unfortunately, the solution to this is saved on my
laptop, which is currently getting repaired.

I'm hoping I can get this machine to NOT fall asleep anymore, so that on
those rare occasions we don't need to worry.  My boss isn't too impressed
with our linux firewall so far.  Though any of you who have helped me with
this over the past few months should know that it was a miracle that
anything worked at all the way things were before.  Its going to be while
before everything works the way he wants it.  For what its worth, the
network is faster, things are working better in general than ever
before...he's just being critical, becaue he's afraid of linux, or at least
that how it seems to me.

Anyhow, sorry to ramble on like that....