Re: [TCLUG:13966] Huzzah Aureal!

Dude!

Everyone bitched and moaned when creative released a closed source driver
that was crap.  This persisted for months.  I told them that eventually it
will come.  Wait.  Dont discurage companies by being like this.

Now the same comes up with Aureal and every is doing what?  Bitching and
moaning.

Get Real.  This isn't 'the way' to nudge companies into GPL.