Re: [TCLUG:14011] [rant] pdf on the web

On Thu, 24 Feb 2000, Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom wrote:
>         in my case, the pisser is that Acrobat is misconfigured on my
> computer (don't ask me how to fix it either); such that Netscrape complains
> about an "out of memory error" when it tries to launch Acrobat itself.
> however, if I launch Acrobat by hand; then things work (aside from the
> slowness and difficulty of reading).
>         I guess i shouldn't expect much better from WinLose95. ;( ;(

That's nothing ..... netscape dies on my box every time I hit java. Did
this when I was using LinuxPPC, and now on an i586. Anyone know of a fix
for this?

~Dan D.
--  I know you think you thought you knew what you thought I said,
--  but I'm not sure you understood what you thought I meant.

++  Dan Debertin
++  Systems Administrator
++  Router Geek
++  Bitstream Underground, Inc.