RE: [TCLUG:12143] hello

>nice.  The only tool I find utterly useless is soundconfig,
>which is good for true SB cards and nothing else.
        ok. the only time I ever used it, was with a SB 16 Pro.

side note: not minutes after I had been praising to the machine gods, about
the SB 16 Pro being one of the finest sound cards ever made; mine proceeded
to up and die on me. ;( machine gods are perverse beings.
        still, it served quite well for 5+ years; which is about as much as
one can say for most computer hardware. :)

Carl Soderstrom
System Administrator	307 Brighton Ave.
Minnesota DHIA		Buffalo, MN
carls@agritech.com	(612) 682-1091