RE: [TCLUG:12143] hello

I think that was a good summary.. adding the folowing lines

Corel Linux: great newbie workstation, not a great newbie server, or
newbie development box.

reasons: I have been talking to a person on irc about their corel
instal.. it doesnt' come with a full set of gcc/utils and corel has not
packaged working apache, php, etc.. and without source, or working install
of slink bins (old) it's a pain in the ass to do simple web serving out of
the box.  (which is necessary for newbie users)

Thank You,
        Ben Kochie (ben@nerp.net)