Re: [TCLUG:12209] Sisyphus (was: [Re:hello])

>>         maybe we should have an "experimentfest" sometime. people bring
>> their computer problems (install probelms, compiling code problems, software
>> experiments [!]), and we collaborate on fixing them. kind of like an
>> installfest; but more advanced.
>Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, and yes.
        since there seems to be a good bit of interest, I'm tentatively
willing to host one at my house. problem is, I live out in Buffalo (1 hr W
of Mpls.); and Net access is limited to a single dialup line (I get 31.2K at
best, with Real-Time as my ISP).
        also, the place might get a bit cramped if more than 3-4 people show
up with gear. :)

anyone have a better venue?

Carl Soderstrom
System Administrator	307 Brighton Ave.