Re: [TCLUG:12306] Slack 96

On Thu, 13 Jan 2000, Thomas Veldhouse wrote:

> If you are going to ftp the disks, why not just get them from the source?
> They keep many of the old versions of the distribution around.
>
> ftp://ftp.cdrom.com/pub/linux/slackware

Sure, but it looks like they don't go back far enough, though I'm still
getting my bearings on reading through their ftp sites.  Besides that, the
site was pretty slow for me the other night, and I don't think there is a
mirror that has the outdated versions.  I'd love to be corrected, though!

Cheers,

Phil M.

--
Life is complex: