Voodoo Mesa library that fixes flicker and bad texture problems

The version of the MesaVoodoo library that ships with Quake 3 causes
flickering fog, and weird texture problems.  I was told that this was a
Mesa bug, and is fixed in the Mesa CVS tree. I just compiled and tested
a new Mesa Voodoo library from the Mesa CVS tree, and it fixes the
problem.  Anybody who wants this can download it from:

http://omnifarious.mn.org/~hopper/libMesaVoodooGL.so.3.2.1

I only have a 512K DSL line, so if someone could mirror this, I'd be
very happy.

Have fun (if at all possible),

--
Its name is Public Opinion.  It is held in reverence. It settles everything.
Some think it is the voice of God.  Loyalty to petrified opinion never yet