price vs. the keen appearance factor

     How much extra are you personally willing to pay for a
unique-looking, non-beige case/keyboard/mouse setup?  I ask
this because the machines I offer could be decent looking
but generally white, or for an added cost of around $400 to
get everything to match up (another $100 for a matching
monitor) in a dark purple/black marblized color.
     Is going from kinda nice to super cool worth the extra
cost, or are you willing to live with a more plain
appearance if it means saving money or putting it to higher
end hardware?

Scott
--
I love you more than anything in this world.
I don't expect that will last.