Re: [TCLUG:12655] price vs. the keen appearance factor

Does anyone really care about the appearence of there box?  All I care about
a case, is that it's rolled steel so that it doesn't cut up my hands...  Personally, I strip every peice of plastic I can off of my cases and let them sit there
as a mound of bare metal, but that's just me.

Gabe