Re: [TCLUG:12655] price vs. the keen appearance factor

On Fri, 21 Jan 2000, Gabe Turner wrote:

> Does anyone really care about the appearence of there box? All I care
> about a case, is that it's rolled steel so that it doesn't cut up my
> hands...  Personally, I strip every peice of plastic I can off of my
> cases and let them sit there as a mound of bare metal, but that's just
> me.

The mound of bare metal can have its own kind of aesthetic appeal, which I
like. The only problem is the increased noise pollution and EM radiation.
If there were a way to get around those things...

--
Christopher Reid Palmer : http://www.innerfireworks.com/

Let go of the hangers-on.