Re: [TCLUG:12655] price vs. the keen appearance factor

  Hi,

On Fri, 21 Jan 2000, Gabe Turner wrote:

> Does anyone really care about the appearence of there box?  All I care about
> a case, is that it's rolled steel so that it doesn't cut up my hands...  Personally, I strip every peice of plastic I can off of my cases and let them sit there
> as a mound of bare metal, but that's just me.

Having a couple of cats who like chewing through internal SCSI cables will
soon cure you of that...

When I was building my current machine, I was thinking of getting a
'pretty' case... then I settled for one that's just HUGE. And very
functional. I figured I can always paint it later. Or put penguin stickers
on it.

-Yaron