help me find a MUA

Hey everyone --
	I have tried just about everything on the planet as far as mail
clients go. I've been using pine for around 8 years, but now that I'm a
sysadmin, I wade through lots & lots of mail, and PINE has no filtering
capabilities that I know of. I also spend most of the day in
GNOME/Enlightenment, so a GUI client would be cool for me. My big
requirement is filtering, though. I suppose I could buckle down and learn
procmail, but I've got enough tools to add to my repertoire right now;
procmail just might be the straw that breaks the alpaca's back....
XFMail looks ugly but feature-rich, but it crashes on my Slackware 7.0
system; if anyone has gotten that to work, I'd love to know how ....
Anyway, aside from that, what mail clients do you folks like?

Thanks for your ideas ...

~Dan D.

			HELP!  MY TYPEWRITER IS BROKEN!
					-- e. e. cummings