Re: [TCLUG:12799] help me find a MUA

personaly, i use pine for mail reading, then i fetchmail/procmail filter
my mail to my personal system for storage, and I use mutt from there.. I
used to use XFmail, but found it minorly unstable when my mail directories
started to exceed 100MB.. there is an effort to freshen up the xfmail
code, and port to gtk.  there is also spruce, a gtk based mail app, but I
don't know much filtering it has

Thank You,
        Ben Kochie (ben@nerp.net)