Re: [TCLUG:12912] SCSI advice

> Is it really neccesary to get such an expen$ive controller?

I got mine (Adaptec 2940U2W) for about $230 off buy.com, don't let
Adaptec's $399 MSP throw you off. I'm totally happy with this card (now
that it's working) Get the kit, the included cables are a must have.
Hopefully the 50 pin internal to external cable will run a zip drive
without too many adapters... =)