RE: [TCLUG:12905] DTK

I had DTK installed on my Linux machine for about a week.  It is an
interesting concept, but I'm not sure if it is worth the effort.  I never
caught anyone even attempting to login the fake servers I had running, and
once "inside" you could do little more than cat a fake passwd file.  It
would be amusing if you could actually lure some unsuspecting IRC type
kiddies to attempt to compromise your box.  Let me know what happens, I say
go for it.

Erik Iverson
erik@dragonmount.net
www.dragonmount.net