Re: [TCLUG:12912] SCSI advice

I haven't used them personally, but have seen them in use.

In their defense, I do have to say that they are a higher quality
than the Quantum drives I've seen fail over and over again.  But
as far as hard drive technology goes, the Enterprise is good, but
not overly impressive, IMHO.  At least, not better than IBM hard drives.

As you might have heard your somebody say 25 years ago, "Nobody
ever got fired for buying IBM..."  ;)  They're putting out some cool
hard drive technology, and seem to be really leading all the other players,
by a significant amount.  Besides, they've got some cool things going
on in the Linux/XML/Java arena, too.  They've done a good job of
pulling themselves out of the mud that they were in 20, even 10 years ago.

Nick Reinking