Re: [TCLUG:13126] TCLUG-Programming

Quoting Perry Hoekstra (dutchman@uswest.net):
> I think the development list could handle the traffic for
> development/programming.  The reason for splitting is that the Linux
> list has been really tolerant of programming questions in the past.
> However, I think that people might get a bit perturbed if they are
> constantly having to <del>
> Java/Python/Perl/C/C++/Scheme/Pascal/TrueBasic messages on a Linux
> list.  It was the same rational behind moving job posts to a separate
> list.

Exactly. There are several times I wanted to post a java question, but I
refrained because, java is not necessarily linux. So, I went else where.

Now with the tclug-devel, you can post and know you are not irritating
non-programmers with potential unrelated linux stuff.
--
Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>       | Phone : (612)943-8700