VALinux vs Compaq

Guys,

  I need some ammunition here.  I am in the process of evaluating VALinux and
Compaq high end hardware for a high availability solution for my
companies website.  The CTO wants nothing to do with VALinux, says that
financially are unstable and products unproved, as compared to Compaq.
I need some hard evidence that VALinux is a stable company and the
have rock solid solutions.  I have heard through some admins, that
the Compaq Linux solution is not as solid as VALinux's.  Finally, I have
two VALinux servers in use, now, as development and production webservers,
so I know they work and work well.  He bias runs pretty deep, kinda like
the people who would die for MS.  So I would appreciate any leads anyone can
give me on helping me educate my boss.

--
Joseph A. Heil, Jr.                  heilja@varsityonline.com
VarsityOnline.com                    http://www.varsityonline.com