Re: [TCLUG:19672] VALinux vs Compaq

Compaq?  Isn't that the company that used to put /used/ hardware in it's
"new" computers at your local Best Buy?

...and what about expandability...no one else in the industry uses such
high-tech parts like T-10 torx screws, which you can only buy the T-10
driver at 2 places in Minnesota.  Gotta love that!

Make him administer a Proliant 1600 for a day.  If he still has his hands
after it explodes he'll want to march down to Compaq HQ and punch someone
in person.

Sorry, I have no hard evidence against Compaq...but I've never really
looked for any.  All I have is personal experience.

Adam Maloney
Systems Administrator
Sihope Communications