RE: [TCLUG:19737] hello? (Citrix Metaframe)

yea, that's my current problem, we arn't a company with deep pockets, yet
we have these windows apps that we can't live without.. (supplier
provided, no souce, crappy VB/access stuff)  and we need them avaliable
all over the place for part info lookup.

Thank You,
        Ben Kochie (ben@nerp.net)