Re: [TCLUG:18338] openssh upgrade...

On Wed, May 31, 2000 at 07:01:08PM -0500, Callum Lerwick wrote:

>I'm considering doing a live update of my Alpha running RH6.0 to 6.2 via
>FTP just to show all the debian bitches whats what. ;) Just need a
>little script to rpm -qa and -Uvh every package off a given FTP site...
>;)

The "Debian Bitches" as you call us don't need a script. We just use apt-get.

This _is_ getting old. I thought it was kinda funny to poke fun and say "My
distro rules" while trying to point out waht I like about it, but you all
can't seem to handle it. So I'll stop. I thought it was funny and would make
for good discussion about dists. But it is clearly just a flame war for you
redhat folks. Lighten up a little.
--
Ben Lutgens  xAdministrator CS Solutions Inc |WinNT BSOD Security model:
1821 University Ave, St. Paul, Mn	     |"Can't crack it if it's crashed.