Re: [TCLUG:18338] openssh upgrade...

> This _is_ getting old. I thought it was kinda funny to poke fun and say "My
> distro rules" while trying to point out waht I like about it, but you all
> can't seem to handle it. So I'll stop.

But it comes across more like "I'll stop after one more shot, placing the
blame for any hard feelinjgs on the other guys". Bad form.

> I thought it was funny and would make for good discussion about dists.
> But it is clearly just a flame war for you redhat folks. Lighten up a
> little.

Gross generalization, and very inaccurate.
There are people who are learning things as a result of this discussion,
because some other people are trying to mitigate your extreme comments.
Far more than those who have been flaming.

Andy