Re: [TCLUG:18617] TCLUG at the Strictly Business Expo - Announcement

Bill Layer wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> > The Twin Cities Linux Users Group is going to have a booth the
> >  Strictly
> >  Business Expo June 7th and 8th at the Minneapolis Convention Center.
> >  We
> >  will be in booth #2912 in the northwest corner of the building.
> >

> >  We will also be holding our monthly meeting at the expo.
>
> Now why would we hold a TCLUG meeting on a day that many of us could not
> attend? I don't know about the rest of you all, but speaking for myself,
> I work a job during business hours.

Sounds like a perfect excuse to miss a few days of work, if you ask me.

We are holding a meeting during the expo to try and get more people
interested in Linux that normally wouldn't attend a normal meeting. It
was also required to get a free booth at the expo. I have already gotten
a lot of interest in the meeting, so it looks like there ARE people
getting off work to attend.

--
Clay Fandre
Twin Cities Linux Users Group