Re: [TCLUG:18622] I need a tape backup solution...

I have used a Seagate 4/8GB Travan TR4 IDE drive successfully under SuSE
6.x

Since this is for my home network consisting of Win9x,NT,Mac and Linux
boxes, I have found that Taper works well with samba mapped drive
backups.  I have found them fairly reliable and easy to use.