porting to TI

If anyone is truly interested in porting linux to a TI, I have a TI Network
Explorer (roughly 1980's technology).  I picked it up dirt cheap at an
auction a few summers ago.  It's got dual MFM drives, a tape drive, and a
beautiful 15" console.  The only problem is that the console (which includes
keyboard, video, and mouse) needs a fiber optic cable which I haven't been
able to track down.  From what I can tell it's in full working condition
minus the cable.  It's more or less just taking space but if someone is
either interested in making a UNIX project out of it or just turning it into
a fridge, It's a nice little piece of nostalgia.