Re: [TCLUG:18657] RoadRunner service?

* Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom <carls@agritech.com> [000608 11:39]:
> 	where do you colo, and how much does it cost? (I suppose you
> have it tucked in a corner at the U or something...)

I actually colo at a friend's ISP.  I probally shouldn't say how much I
pay for fear of his wrath :)

Generally, make friends with some ISP people and see if they will host
you as strictly non-profit.  Many times they are willing to cut a deal
because you aren't making money and you are willing to work your butt
off to keep your machine a good neighbor.

--
Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> #nicnac@efnet
http://www.ringworld.org/  finger:dieman@destiny.ringworld.org

Wait. Watch. Wonder.