Re: [TCLUG:18657] RoadRunner service?

* Eric F Crist <ecrist@ardent-hacker.net> [000608 16:48]:
> linux.  (BTW: MediaOne's level two tech support is actually TW's level two tech
> support.  Level one and three are paid personally by MO.  Don't ask me why they
> do this...)

Dude, there are magic words to get past level one. :)

I usually say that I need a new DHCP provision for home networking. :)

The level two techs have major clue.  I mean, the difference makes me
puke and squeam.

Many times I will hook up to the sales staff and then they will
automatically xfer me to the level two people too ;)

Level one tech support is on crack, literaly.

--
Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> #nicnac@efnet
http://www.ringworld.org/  finger:dieman@destiny.ringworld.org

Wait. Watch. Wonder.