Re: [TCLUG:18803] HP Deskjet 722/720C

On Sat, Jun 10, 2000 at 04:22:13AM -0500, Callum Lerwick wrote:
> > If you were to take my advise about printers, find yourself an
> > InkJet printer that can understand Postscript files natively.
> > Avoid the whold ghostscript layer completely.
>
> Is there such a thing? I'd rather keep ghostscript and just spend
> $50 on a Canon BJC-1000. ;)

Yep.  There IS such a thing.  My roommate has an HP Deskjet 1200
series printer.  It understands postscript natively and it has a
heating element which dries the paper as it's printed.  Very slick.
Originally, these printers were quite spendy, but if you can find a
nice deal, they're not too bad.

--
  Chad "^chewie, gunnarr" Walstrom <chewie@wookimus.net>
              http://wookimus.net/chewie