Re: [TCLUG:18782] Dual monitor saga continues (XF86Config for Dual Matrox)

I've noticed this with other windowmanagers too.  It seems like E is the
only wm that handles xinerama decently.  Hopefully the other windowmanagers
will catch up soon.  WindowMaker works fairly well, but there are still
some issues.  Plain multihead might work better for now.  It's not as
cool but it might cause less irritation.

Tim