Re: [TCLUG:18896] SCSI controllers

----- Original Message -----
From: andrew nemchenko <drew@usfamily.net>
To: TCLUG <tclug-list@mn-linux.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2000 5:06 PM
Subject: [TCLUG:18896] SCSI controllers

I have an ISA   Adaptec AHA-152X/AHA-1510 SCSI Host Adapter and a YAMAHA
CRW6416S
attached to it. Now when ever I installed Mandrake it tried to autoprobe
during the installation but
found nothing. But it also asked if I want to give it any parameters, I
think that if I give it the
right parameters it would find the card and I would get my CDRW working, but
I have no Clue as
to what they would be. Does anyone know? If you do Please try to be as
specific as possible. I
would really like to get this thing working.

Look at this, the bastards are putting their addvertisements into my mail
now

\/

------ http://USFamily.Net/info - Unlimited Internet - $7.99/mo! ------

------ http://USFamily.Net/info - Unlimited Internet - $7.99/mo! ------