Re: [TCLUG:23272] Bad RAID controller?

Yes, you will need special drivers for the Escalade card.

It is the same way with SCSI RAID cards - you have two drivers.
One is for the SCSI card itself, and the other is for the onboard
co-processor of the card.

The FastTrack card doesn't have a co-processor to handle the
I/O, but the Escalade card does.

Make sure you go to www.3ware.com and get the special drivers
that you need.

Nick Reinking