Re: [TCLUG:67] Donate spare parts.

Clay,
I got there late today. Saturdays I usually sleep in(one of the few days
I get more then 4-5 hrs sleep); today was no exception; I awoke at 11:45
then got blew the turn to the parking garage because of a bus...  I
guess a weeknight might be better for me or else later in the
afternoon.  Not sure about everyone else.  Maybe check with Ben Kochie.

On the meeting; I don't know if anyone took notes, but Ben Kochie gave a
talk on general UNIX stuff (shutdown, uname, where stuff was on the
filesystem, etc...)  That's one thing I love about this group, someone
is willing to step up at the last minute and bring it all together.  I
gave out 2 copies of SUSE 5.2 that I recently got.  There were a good
number of people there with laptops/desktops.  Again, a few of the
"normal" crowd and a bunch of people I've never met before.  The group
is definitely dynamic.  I'd like to do a talk that I have time to
prepare for; I was thinking about time configuration (xntp, GMT clock
setting, etc), or DOSEMU.  Jim Hall said he'd be interested in doing a
talk w/dosemu & freedos.

I've been so busy at work lately; plus I just got ISDN (from work for
telecommuting) in my apt that I've been trying to set up my linux boxes
to work with.  Plus I'm still dicking around with PGP trying to get the
id/password for the website.  I sent Bob a message but he couldn't read
it...

--
Scot W. Jenkins <swjenkins@ibm.net>
Key fingerprint = 82 20 A8 4E 46 82 CE D4  F6 77 58 59 46 92 28 26