RE: [TCLUG:2177] Window manager/environment rec.

As Mr. Hicks says, Ghost can be had from http://www.ghost.com.  It was
recently bought by Symantec/Norton.  The fully-functional eval copy is free.
Its network installs are SWEET; you can have all your PCs install over the
network at the same time from the same source with no problems.

PowerQuest's DriveCopy can be bought at any computer superstore (CompUSA,
Best Buy). $29.
It only does hard-drive to hard-drive copies.

Incidently, has anyone tried using dd to copy a Linux hard drive partition?
I.E. dd if=/dev/hda /dev/hdb  where hda is the old drive and hdb is the new?

--
Carl Patten
Systems Administrator