Re: [TCLUG:2177] Window manager/environment rec.

hehehe that is the wonder of ghost, you basicly put in a boot floppy/ghost
and it will make a  file of your entire disk you can compress it or
whatever you want, (I personally burned a CD of it.) then you can have
ghost copy it on any hard drive you want

Jon
Online Advantage