Vanilla Clients Mailing List Archive

RE: [VANILLA-CLIENTS:104] netrek developer newbie

On Mon, 09 Aug 1999  Eugene Polonsky wrote:
>2) Multiple resolution support. Basically, by using OpenGL to do the
>graphics, I can have the user zoom in/out of the local window -- this allows

Just for your info. The netrek client has been originally written for
SGI's and GL. You may get the old bronco sources which aren't that
different from the current source with respect to graphics, as a basis.

Lookup, the older ftp sites for a program simply called client. There
you will find a replacement for x11window.c based on GL.

Kurt (007)

--
Kurt Siegl / Franzberg 4, A-4483 Hargelsberg, Austria
Email: 007@netrek.org       Tel (ISDN):   *(7225)7017