Vanilla List Mailing List Archive

Re: [VANILLA-LIST:2740] That CLOAK_MAXWARP thing and a note aboutfeatures

On Mon, 22 Nov 1999, Carlos Y. Villalpando wrote:
> > When the puck travels at warp 15 or 31, it will no longer cloak.
>
> Is that a hockey mode thing or a player g thing?  If its a player g
> thing, keep in mind that one of the PROJECTS is to increase the
> MAX_PLAYER count and puck may not be player g anymore.

It's used for hockey mode for the ship with type PUCK.  This is how hockey
mode is determined in the paradise client.  Probably the same for other hockey
aware clients.
  /* we're playing hockey if a player named "Puck" exists in the 'g'
     slot, is independant, is in a scout, and has the login name
     'Robot'. [BDyess] */