Re: (ASCEND) Telco not able to get wink-start?

I think this problem is solved, but not fixed yet.  Apparently SW Bell was
trying to provision the 'digital loop' T1 as a T1/PRI with the 24th channel
used for signaling.  They are re-issuing the service order and hopefully
they will be able to correct the problem.  Thanks to Steven Copeland for the
post which pointed me in the right direction.

Dennis Duval

>I am setting up a new dial-up service using SW Bell.  I had originally
>requested T1/PRI but was later informed that the only T1 service I would be
>able to get is something they call a 'digital loop' T1.  Now I have moved a
>Max 4000 over to the new location and I believe I have it configured
correctly >to accept their digital loop service