Re: (ASCEND) Loading code to a DSLPipe after wrong code loaded

Replacement hashcode should not be a problem.
Lucent keep records of any hash codes purchased by users. Just ask the
TAC  to resend your hashcodes. This will all work fine, unless you
received any hash codes via a backdoor method, in which case those
features will now be disabled.
Cheers
James