Real Time Ascend Maling List Archive

Re: CF: 0.95.3 bugs

On Wed, 21 Apr 1999, Christian Stieber wrote:

> Jochen Suckfuell (uad3@rz.uni-karlsruhe.de) wrote:
>
> > - I noticed that sometimes all wooden doors facing south are missing. But I
> >   don't know how to reproduce this.
>
> As an additional hint: it says something similar to "can't find
> archetype <some-door-archetype-I-don't-remember>"

Yep. The first arch to go is usually door_look_1, and it will later be
followed by other destructible archetypes. Wether that is related or just
because the archetypes are sorted with mostly destructible archetypes in
the same location I dont know, but I have not lost any nondestructible
archetypes yet.

/David