Real Time Ascend Maling List Archive

Re: CF: mouseless play

Mark Wedel (mwedel@scruznet.com) wrote:

>  I wonder if some form of backoff could be done - in the map structure, keep
> track of the number of these minor random artifacts, and make them less frequent
> the more that are created.  But this would just make clusters then ( a whole
> bunch of these misc items in the area where the treasure is generated first, and
> less frequent other places.)

Well, all the stuff is at the beginning of the map, so no need to do all
of it if you are just looking for money. :-)

Right now I don't see a problem here anyway --- the misc stuff doesn't
give you money worth mentioning.

Christian

--
Christian Stieber        http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~stieber